Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Editing my Promotional Video

Evidence of labelling footage and work appropriately
I began editing my promotional video a week later than planned, as I got out of hospital on the 8th of May and I intended to start editing on the 5th of May and be finished by the 12th. I wanted to give myself a whole week before deadline to edit my footage as my editing skills aren't the greatest and I wanted to give myself the chance to enhance these editing skills at a pace in which I wouldn't feel strapped for time.

I uploaded all of the footage onto my Premiere Pro and sifted through the parts I thought would look best in my final video.


Above is a screenshot from when I was adding a title screen to the start of the video. I did this so that the audience would know the name and what the outside of the bar looked like.

This screenshot is from when I was stabilizing the footage as it was slightly shaky upon filming. Stabilising the footage could allow it to become more professional looking. Also, choosing to stabilise the footage is far more of a sustainable and easier option for me to do than to get up and re-take the shot. Due to how strapped I was for time, I improvised and chose to stabilise.




No comments:

Post a Comment