My new client is Bentley Road Sports & Social Club in Bedworth. My friend (Will Barlow) has already begun planning and I have been asked to join in his project.
There has already been 1 meeting in person with the client, below are my partner's notes which he has already posted on his blog:



(A link to my partner's blog post about his meeting is here: http://willbarlowhnccreativemedia.blogspot.com/2019/04/meeting-on-10th-april-2019-including.html#comment-form)
Due to the fact I was not present at this meeting, I intend to have a phone call interview with the client as the only thing I missed from this meeting was the photographs that Will took.
(A link to my partner's blog post about his meeting is here: http://willbarlowhnccreativemedia.blogspot.com/2019/04/meeting-on-10th-april-2019-including.html#comment-form)
Due to the fact I was not present at this meeting, I intend to have a phone call interview with the client as the only thing I missed from this meeting was the photographs that Will took.


No comments:
Post a Comment